Excellence in STEM Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK – 2023
The University of Warwick will award two scholarships to outstanding applicants to one of the one-year taught Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change courses.
The scholarship is intended to facilitate access to Master’s level study for academically gifted students who may otherwise experience difficulty in progressing to postgraduate study.
Application Deadline: 23:59 BST Sunday 21 May 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: £10,000 for overseas students (including EU) and £5,000 for Home Students.
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Field of Studies: There is one overseas and one home award across the MSc Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change MSc courses:
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (MSc)
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Policy) (MSc)
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Science) (MSc)
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded*
- Be classed as a ‘Home, or ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have submitted an application by 21 May 2023 and have firmly accepted an offer by 3 July 2023 to study MSc Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (any pathway)
- Have met the English language requirement of the master’s programme you have applied.
How to Apply: There is no application process for this scholarship. All eligible applicants will automatically considered for 2023 entry and successful awardees will be notified no later than 17 July 2023
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.