Dean of BPP Law School Scholarship, U.K 2023
Aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate an outstanding standard of academic achievement and commitment to their legal career.
Value of Award: Full Fee
Application Deadline: 23:59 on 13 July 2023
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must have completed and submitted their single scholarship application by the relevant deadline date.
Application Criteria: To apply, you must meet ALL of the following minimum criteria:
- You must have submitted an application to study at BPP University;
- You must have applied for a scholarship by the relevant deadline stated below;
- To be considered for the Career Commitment Scholarship, the list price of the course you have applied for must be at least £9,500;
- You must have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 degree result or equivalent (or 2:2 with evidence of mitigating circumstances, reviewed on a case-by-case basis);
- You must not hold full fees sponsorship for the course from elsewhere (e.g. an employer or one of the Inns of Court); and
- You must not have already been awarded another BPP scholarship with a value of £2,000 or more.