African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Scholarship for African Students 2023
AERC wishes to announce the 2023/2024 Masters scholarships for applicants from Anglophone sub-Saharan African countries admitted into the AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities.
Application Deadline May 10, 2023
Eligible Countries: Anglophone sub-Saharan African countries
Awards to be Taken at (institutions): Addis Ababa University, Makerere University, University of Botswana, University of Cape Coast, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, University of Ghana, University of Malawi, University of Mauritius, University of Nairobi, Kenya, University of Namibia, University of Zimbabwe
Value of Award: Fully and partially funded
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Females and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Programme alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website). Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific university, applicants shall upload the following documents on to the AERC scholarship portal:
- Application cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates.