The University of Winnipeg Faculty of Graduate Studies has a variety of awards and scholarships to assist students in pursuing their graduate studies.
The President’s Scholarship is given to international students entering a University of Winnipeg graduate program for the first time. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
Type: Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: June 1, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for International Students for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be considered for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Required Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office.