2023 Higgs Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, UK
The School of Physics and Astronomy are offering twelve scholarships to applicants who have applied to study full-time on either the MSc Astrobiology and Planetary Sciences, MSc Mathematical Physics, MSc Particle and Nuclear Physics or MSc Theoretical Physics programmes of study for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh will award the winners of the Higgs Scholarship £10,000 towards pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2023 11:59pm BST.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £10,000
Number of Awards: 12
Eligible Field of Studies: MSc in Astrobiology and Planetary Sciences, MSc Mathematical Physics, MSc Particle and Nuclear Physics or MSc Theoretical Physics programmes.
RELATED: DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany – 2023
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied full-time MSc. programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to hold any relevant BSc. The degree to be admitted in a master in a science programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT – 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE – 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
How to Apply: The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance