2023 Drever Trust International Scholarships at University of Edinburgh – UK
University of Edinburgh is delighted to award the Drever Trust Scholarships for International Students who wish enrol for studies in Psychological Research at the University for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The Drever Trust Scholarship will cover the UK tuition fee level for MSc study. Applicants due to pay international tuition fees will be liable for the difference between the UK rate of fee and the international tuition fee. These awards will be tenable for one academic year.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: One
Duration of Award: This award will be tenable for one academic year.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on one of the following programmes of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must be enrol in MSc Psychological Research and MSc by Research Psychology
How to Apply: The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance